Developed with dermatologists, CeraVe Hydrating Cream-to-Foam Cleanser 12 fl oz. begins as a cream before transforming to a soft foam when you begin to lather it on the skin with water. This cleanser effectively removes dirt and makeup without stripping the skin’s natural moisture or leaving it feeling tight and dry. Suitable to use daily as a face wash and/or body cleanser, those with dry skin can fully enjoy the benefits of a cream cleanser that hydrates and a foaming formula that provides a refreshing skin feel without ever having to choose between the two. This gentle, fragrance-free formula features amino acids, hyaluronic acid and three essential ceramides (1, 3 and 6-II) that work together to retain your skin’s moisture and help restore the skin’s protective barrier. CeraVe’s patented MVE technology encapsulates essential ceramides to ensure efficient delivery within the skin’s barrier and a continuous release of moisture all day long. CeraVe Hydrating Cream-to-Foam Cleanser 12 fl oz.: Developed with Dermatologists, Fragrance-Free, Non-Comedogenic, Allergy-Tested and pH balanced
- Amino Acid-Based Surfactant: Mild cleansing ingredient transforms creamy texture into a delicate foam that gently yet effectively removes dirt, oil, and makeup on skin
- Ceramides: Three essential ceramides (1, 3 and 6-II) help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Hyaluronic Acid: Helps retain skin’s natural moisture
- MVE Technology: This patented delivery system continually releases moisturizing ingredients over time for all-day hydration
- How to Use: As a daily face wash and/or body wash. First wet skin with lukewarm water and massage cleanser into skin in a gentle, circular motion. Rinse well and avoid direct contact with eyes. Moisturize and protect clean skin with CeraVe Moisturizing Cream
- Dermatologist Recommended: For normal-to-dry skin, sensitive skin and contact lens wearers
Fragrance-free, Paraben-free, Soap-free, Non-comedogenic, Skin-identical pH, Key Ingredients: Amino Acids: Helps attract and hold water on the skin Hyaluronic Acid: This ingredient attracts hydration to the skin’s surface and helps the skin retain moisture MVE Technology: This patented delivery system continually releases moisturizing ingredients for 24-hour hydration Ceramides: Ceramides help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
Directions: Wet skin with lukewarm water. Massage cleanser into skin in a gentle, circular motion. Rinse well. Avoid direct eye contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
Aqua / Water, Urea, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Cetearyl, Alcohol, Niacinamide, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, C12-13 Alkyl Lactate, Peg-100 Stearate, Glycerin, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Dimethicone, Triacetin, Ceramide Np, Ceramide Ap, Ceramide Eop, Carbomer, Sodium Lactate, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cholesterol, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium Edta, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid, Hydroxyacetophenone, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Phytosphingosine, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin
We are also on Shopee, visit our store https://shopee.ph/beautyteeps. For the most up to date information, we recommend you visit the manufacturer website for the best product details, including ingredients, hazards, directions and warnings.
Integrity is at the core of everything we do, and our customers can trust that we never sell counterfeit or fake products.
What you are wishing for
Your viewing history