Developed with dermatologists, Cerave Hydrating Cream-to-Foam Cleanser 8 fl oz. begins as a cream before transforming to a soft foam when you begin to lather it on the skin with water. Suitable to use as daily face wash and/or body cleanser so those with normal to dry skin can fully enjoy the benefits of a cream cleanser that hydrates and a foaming formula that provides a refreshing skin feel without ever having to choose between the two. Gentle and fragrance-free cleanser effectively removes dirt and makeup without stripping the skin’s natural moisture or leaving it feeling tight and dry. Formulated with key ingredients like amino acids, hyaluronic acid and three essential ceramides (1, 3 and 6-II) that work together to retain your skins moisture and help restore the skin’s protective barrier. Cerave’s patented MVE technology encapsulates essential ceramides to ensure efficient delivery within the skin’s barrier and a continuous release of moisture all day long. Dermatologist recommended skincare brand and product.
- CeraVe Hydrating Cream-to-Foam Cleanser 16 fl oz.: Developed with Dermatologists, Fragrance-Free, Non-Comedogenic, Allergy-Tested and pH balanced
- Amino Acid-Based Surfactant: Mild cleansing ingredient transforms creamy texture into a delicate foam that gently yet effectively removes dirt, oil, and makeup on skin
- Ceramides: Three essential ceramides (1, 3 and 6-II) help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Hyaluronic Acid: Helps retain skin’s natural moisture
- MVE Technology: This patented delivery system continually releases moisturizing ingredients over time for all-day hydration
- For Dry Skin and More: Dermatologist Recommended for normal to dry skin, sensitive skin and contact lens wearers
- Directions: Wet face and/or body with lukewarm water. Massage cleanser into skin in a gentle, circular motion. Avoid direct contact with eyes and rinse well. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Use daily in your skincare routine