CeraVe Moisturizing Cream Jar 12OZ
Developed with dermatologists, CeraVe Moisturizing Cream contains hyaluronic acid to help retain the skin’s natural moisture. CeraVe Moisturizing Cream’s unique formula is gentle, non-irritating, provides 24-hour hydration and helps restore the protective skin barrier with three essential ceramides (1, 3, 6-II). Non-Comedogenic, Oil-Free and Fragrance-Free. Suitable to use daily on Face, Body and Hands For normal to dry skin. Accepted by the National Eczema Association.
- Cerave Moisturizing Cream with hyaluronic acid to help retain skin’s moisture and hydrate skin
- Gentle, non-irritating formula for normal to dry skin
- Non-Comedogenic, Oil-Free and Fragrance-Free
- With ceramides 1, 3 and 6-II to help restore skin’s natural barrier
- Suitable to use daily on Face, Body and Hands
- Rich, velvety texture that leaves skin feeling smooth
- Cream absorbs quickly for softened skin without greasy, sticky residue feel
- Accepted by the National Eczema Association
Apply liberally as often as needed or as directed by a physician.
Directions: Apply liberally as often as needed or as directed by a physician. **Avoid direct contact with eyes. If contact occurs rinse thoroughly with water.
Aqua/Water Glycerin Cetearyl Alcohol Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride Cetyl Alcohol Ceteareth-20 Petrolatum Potassium Phosphate Ceramide NP Ceramide AP Ceramide EOP Carbomer Dimethicone Behentrimonium Methosulfate Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate Sodium Hyaluronate Cholesterol Phenoxyethanol Disodium EDTA Dipotassium Phosphate Tocopherol Phytosphingosine Xanthan Gum Ethylhexylglycerin (Code F.I.L. D213769/2)
Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Petrolatum, Potassium Phosphate, Ceramide NP, Ceramide AP, Ceramide EOP, Carbomer, Dimethicone, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cholesterol, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA, Dipotassium Phosphate, Tocopherol, Phytosphingosine, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, (Code F.I.L. D213769/2)
Active Ingredients: Hyaluronic Acid
Active Ingredient Name: Hyaluronic Acid