Gently cleanse and exfoliate acne-prone skin while clearing up and helping prevent breakouts with Neutrogena Stubborn Body Acne Cleanser & Exfoliator with Salicylic Acid, a BHA, and PHA. Ideal for use on the back, chest and shoulders, this acne body wash from a dermatologist-recommended brand is formulated with dermatologist tested ingredients. 1% salicylic acid, a proven acne fighting ingredient to treat and help prevent future breakouts, and gluconolactone (PHA) to provide gentle exfoliation, for smoother, clearer skin. Effective formula made without fragrances, exfoliates and penetrates pores for clearer skin. The lathering body acne wash gently removing dirt and oil without over drying skin, making it a great addition to your daily skin care routine. To help prevent blemishes, pimples, and future breakouts, use this stubborn acne shower gel daily. Wet body, gently massage body wash over body for 20 to 30 seconds, rinse thoroughly, and pat dry.
- Stubborn acne body wash gently exfoliates acne-prone skin, clears up & helps prevent breakouts
- Foaming body wash is ideal for clearing & preventing acne on the back, chest, and shoulders
- Formulated with 1% salicylic acid, a proven ingredient to clear & help prevent acne breakouts
- Dermatologist tested ingredient gluconolactone (PHA) gently exfoliates, to smooth & clearer skin
- Penetrates pores while gently removing dirt & oil without drying skin, ideal for daily skincare
- Use this fragrance-free acne shower gel daily to help prevent blemishes, pimples, & future breakouts
- Wet body, gently massage & lather body wash for 20 to 30 seconds, rinse thoroughly, & pat dry
We are also on Shopee, visit our store https://shopee.ph/beautyteeps. For the most up to date information, we recommend you visit the manufacturer website for the best product details, including ingredients, hazards, directions and warnings.
Integrity is at the core of everything we do, and our customers can trust that we never sell counterfeit or fake products.
What you are wishing for
Your viewing history