Neutrogena Pore Refining Exfoliating Facial Cleanser with Glycolic Acid Formula, Daily Exfoliating Face Wash with Alpha & Beta Hydroxy Acid to Minimize Pores, Non-Comedogenic & Soap-Free, 6.7 fl. oz
Neutrogena Pore Refining Exfoliating Cleanser visibly reduces the appearance of pores and refines skin to be clear, smooth, and more even-toned. This effective alpha and beta hydroxyl formula works with gentle microbeads to deliver visible results.
- 6.7-fluid ounce tube of Neutrogena Pore Refining Exfoliating Cleanser with glycolic acid for a smoother, refreshed complexion and healthier-looking skin
- Daily exfoliating face wash contains both alpha and beta hydroxy acids and has been shown to visibly reduce the look of pores by half their size with daily use
- Its unique formula is dermatologist-tested and features gentle exfoliators that sweep away dead surface skin and smooth over rough, uneven patches
- Soap-free and clean-rinsing, this pore refining cleanser penetrates deep to remove dirt, oil and makeup that can clog and enlarge pores
- From a dermatologist-recommended skincare brand, this glycolic acid face wash helps even skin tone and is non-comedogenic, so it won’t clog pores
The chemical formula for glycolic acid is C2H4O3. Its systematic name is 2-hydroxyacetic acid, and it is a type of alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA) commonly used in skincare products for its exfoliating and anti-aging properties.
We are also on Shopee, visit our store https://shopee.ph/beautyteeps. For the most up to date information, we recommend you visit the manufacturer website for the best product details, including ingredients, hazards, directions and warnings.
Integrity is at the core of everything we do, and our customers can trust that we never sell counterfeit or fake products.
What you are wishing for
Your viewing history