Use Neutrogena rapid clear stubborn acne spot gel to achieve clearer skin. It is clinically proven to rapidly reduce the size and redness of stubborn acne in just two hours. The gel formula contains 10% benzoyl peroxide, and benzoyl peroxide is the acne medicine dermatologists recommend most for the treatment of acne without a prescription, to provide continuous improvement throughout the day. By Neutrogena
- Neutrogena Rapid Clear Stubborn Acne Spot Treatment Gel with benzoyl peroxide acne medication
- Helps minimize the appearance of acne pimples and breakouts and helps prevent future breakouts
- Maximum-strength acne spot treatment fights breakouts for continuous improvement of skin
- Acne spot gel is clinically proven to rapidly reduce the size & redness of stubborn acne in 2 hours
- Contains 10% benzoyl peroxide, the non-prescription acne medication dermatologists recommend most
- Designed for acne-prone skin, it helps reduce the appearance of stubborn acne for clearer skin
- For best use, cover the entire affected area with a thin layer of acne spot gel 1 to 3 times daily
- Get clearer skin with a daily acne-fighting spot gel from a dermatologist recommended brand
We are also on Shopee, visit our store https://shopee.ph/beautyteeps. For the most up to date information, we recommend you visit the manufacturer website for the best product details, including ingredients, hazards, directions and warnings.
Integrity is at the core of everything we do, and our customers can trust that we never sell counterfeit or fake products.
What you are wishing for
Your viewing history