Help eliminate breakouts & reduce redness with Neutrogena Stubborn Acne AM Treatment. From a dermatologist-recommended acne brand, this daytime acne treatment is proven to reduce the size and redness of pimples in just 4 hours and visibly reduces breakouts and redness throughout the day. The clinically proven formula contains 2.5% micronized benzoyl peroxide acne medication, a dermatologist recommended OTC acne ingredient, to penetrate deep into pores and kill acne causing bacteria at the source. When used together with Neutrogena Stubborn Marks PM Treatment, 86% saw clearer skin after just four weeks. The daily treatment vanishes into skin, and the formula is oil-, paraben-, phthalate-, dye-, and fragrance-free. For best results, use Neutrogena Stubborn Acne AM Treatment along with Neutrogena Stubborn Marks PM Treatment as part of your skincare routine.
- Neutrogena Stubborn Acne AM Treatment with Benzoyl Peroxide to fight breakouts & reduce redness
- Daytime formula clinically proven to reduce the size & redness of stubborn acne in just 4 hours
- 2.5% micronized benzoyl peroxide penetrates deep into pores to kill acne-causing bacteria at the source
- Vanishing formula is suitable for daily use on full face, not just on breakouts or pimples
- Made for acne-prone skin, the treatment formula is oil-, paraben-, phthalate-, dye- & fragrance-free
- Powered by 2.5% micronized benzoyl peroxide, a dermatologist recommended OTC acne ingredient
- This facial acne treatment comes from Neutrogena, a dermatologist-recommended skincare brand
- Use along with Neutrogena Stubborn Acne Marks PM Treatment as part of a complete skincare routine
We are also on Shopee, visit our store https://shopee.ph/beautyteeps. For the most up to date information, we recommend you visit the manufacturer website for the best product details, including ingredients, hazards, directions and warnings.
Integrity is at the core of everything we do, and our customers can trust that we never sell counterfeit or fake products.
What you are wishing for
Your viewing history