Cerave Acne Control Cleanser. CeraVe Face Wash Acne Treatment with Salicylic Acid Cleanser
Developed with dermatologists, a gel-to-foam cleanser with 2% salicylic acid and purifying clay to remove dirt & excess oil, clean pores, gently exfoliate, and deeply reduce oiliness while helping to not disrupt the protective skin barrier or cause dryness and discomfort with 3 essential ceramides. Featuring Oil-Absorbing Technology to minimize visible shine. Formulated to clear acne, reduce blackheads, and improve the appearance of pores.
About this item
- [BHA EXFOLIATNG FACE WASH] Salicylic acid (SA) is a beta hydroxy acid (BHA) that helps remove dead skin cells, reduce blackheads & the appearance of pores, and treats & prevents acne. Chemical exfoliants feel less harsh than physical ones like face scrubs
- [SALICYLIC ACID ACNE TREATMENT] After cleansing with CeraVe Acne Treatment Face Wash, apply CeraVe Acne Control Gel to the entire face in a thin layer. Product may increase sun sensitivity, so apply CeraVe AM Facial Moisturizing Lotion with SPF 30
- [FOAMING FACIAL CLEANSER] Dispenses as a clear gel and transforms into a light, foaming face wash as you lather. The gentle wash and exfoliation smooths, hydrates and cleanses skin without leaving a stripped, tight feeling
- [BREAKOUT PREVENTION] CeraVe Acne Control Cleanser helps prevent new breakouts from forming. With Oil-absorbing purifying clay to help reduce clogged pores and Niacinamide to helps soothe skin
- [3 ESSENTIAL CERAMIDES] Ceramides are found naturally in the skin and make up 50% of the lipids in the skin barrier. All CeraVe products are formulated with three essential ceramides (1, 3, 6-II) to help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier.
Cerave products controlled and manufactured with the following standards
- Allergy tested